1) From the material presented in the lesson, I already knew about www.blogger.com because I used this website for my U.S. Government homework. For the homework, I had to blog answers to three questions and I learned how to comment on a blog post. The blog I just created for English, allowed me to make my own blog where I can make my own posts.
2) The information I learned in this lesson is applicable to my other class assignments because I gained experience on how to use www.blogger.com and I learned how to create blog posts and comment them. This will be useful for my other classes if I am ever given blog assignments. I also learned that anyone can make a blog.
3) I did not really have a need for information today because all the instructions were given to us, which was nice for Ms.Sarles to do because it was very informative.
2) The information I learned in this lesson is applicable to my other class assignments because I gained experience on how to use www.blogger.com and I learned how to create blog posts and comment them. This will be useful for my other classes if I am ever given blog assignments. I also learned that anyone can make a blog.
3) I did not really have a need for information today because all the instructions were given to us, which was nice for Ms.Sarles to do because it was very informative.
Very nice Marisch. I'm glad you learned something about making blogs and posting to and commenting on blogs.
ReplyDelete