On December 23rd in College Research English Class, I learned how to make a Tagxedo Word Cloud for my blog. I think these word clouds are a wonderful way to express yourself on your blog. These word clouds have different shapes, layouts, features and colors. Therefore, they provide tools to be creative and unique. I think these word clouds can make my blog look very decorative, and I am glad that I learned how to be creative on my blog.
On December 21st in College Research English Class, I learned that everything on the Internet is copywrited. Even a web page, an image, an audio file are all copywrited, except for works in the public domain. I also learned that copyright law is very complex and includes lawyer specialzation. When I do college research for my other classes, I am doing research under the Far Use exemption, which allows me to copyright under the law.


No comments:
Post a Comment