Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week of December 6th

On December 6th, in College Research class, I learned whether the order in which we place our keywords matter. It can be very important to place the keywords in an order, especially when placing the most important keywords at the beginning of your search query. This causes the search engine to display documents ranking the most important at the top of your search results. I also learned that reversing the order of a search query, places less emphasis on the keywords. It can change the number of search results you receive.


made on Wondersay - Animate text with style


On December 8th, in College Research class, I learned how to create a wondersaying for my blogs! I made my first one above. Although it was frustrating to create one because the computers kept relaunching, I liked the outcome of the wondersaying. I enjoyed watching the Wondersay because of all the cool effects. It looks very neat and entertaining. I hope anyone who watches it enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment